Everyone likes to earn money.
Why not do so be doing well in school?
Simply perform well in your end of term exams,
Submit your report card to the FND Credit Union at the end of each term And watch your savings GROW!!
The FND Credit Union rewards their Youth Savers for good performances in school 3 TIMES each year.
Not a Youth Saver with FND Credit Union?
Just open an account for your child with $5.00 or more. You can submit your child’s next end of term report card immediately after opening
Pennies Have Power Programme
1 – 1 full basket… or in this case your savings account.
FND Credit Union encourages savings in every way possible. The more pennies you save the more you can do with your money.
Benefits of PHP
– Teaches children the real value of small currency pieces.
– Teaches children to not throw away their coins. They are legal tender and can be
– Savings pennies regularly can help discipline you to saving dollars regularly
– Children will be better to identify coins, learn to make fragmented changes correctly
How it works
– Collect your loose change
– Sort them in separate bags
used to buy things they want.
- Place 100 pieces in each bag of pennies, nickel , dime, quarter or $1
- Place 50 pieces in each bag of 2cents
– Add total amount of coins you have collected
– Take them to your FND Credit Union for convert them to DOLLARS