FND Credit Union – August 2 2012 – FND Enterprise Cooperative Credit Union Ltd (FNDECCU) held its 3rd Annual General Meeting under the theme Safe. Sound. Local on July 26th 2012 announces that the following members were elected as Directors and Committee Volunteers of the Company:
Mr. Auckland Hector – Elected to serve on the Board of Directors
- Mr. Spencer Howell – Elected to serve on the Board of Directors
- Mr. Valdemar Warner – Elected to serve on the Credit Committee
- Mrs. Euphemia Brice-Roberts – Elected to serve on the Supervisory Committee
- Ms. Tonya Lawrence – Elected to serve on the Supervisory Committee
- Mr. Carl Osborne – Elected to serve on the Supervisory Committee
A proposal to declare a dividend of 3% as presented by the Board of Directors was approved by the members at the Annual General Meeting.
A second proposal to re-appoint Simmonds & Associates as auditors of the Society as presented by the Board of Directors was also approved by the membership.
The final recommendation by the Board to maintain the current borrowing limit of the Credit Union as the maximum amount for the ensuing year was again approved by the members. This proposal allows the Board of Directors to borrow up to that set amount to effect the operations of the society, if necessary.
At the first meeting of the new the Board of Directors held on 1st August, 2012 the following were elected to serve on the Executive Committee:
- Mr. Dwight Warde, President
- Mr. Ernest Pistana, Vice President;
- Mr. Gary Moving, Treasurer.
- Mrs. Diana Bowrin- Moving, Secretary;